2012年10月2日火曜日

2nd. who am i ??



Madoka Hayashi
20years old
my birthday is 1992.8.26
i'm a girl♡

my birthplace is Osaka.
i lived in Hokkaido, Nakano-ku, Shinjyuku-ku, and now Tokyo Setagaya-ku.
i always use bicycle when i go to school.
at that time, i often listen to music.
now i'm into "Man with the Mission" or "SEKAI NO OWARI"
both are japanese rock bands.
my recommendation :)

i'm a manager of rugby football club in ICU.
because my father played rugby in his high school and university,
i've seen rugby game on TV with him and i love rugby as a sport, so i decided to join.

i'm really affected by my parents.
the Greatest Man in the world is my father,
and the Greatest Woman in the world is my mother for me.
i really respect them.

i'm an optimist.
i think every thing is going to be all right :)
i'm not a christian but i believe in some kind of God.
i treat gratitude as an important matter.
"Arigatou" is my favorite japanese word.













0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿